Our Mission, Vision, and Goals
The mission of Bleckley Memorial Hospital is to ensure access to superior quality integrated health care for our community and surrounding service areas in a fiscally responsible manner. Through the creation of a supportive team environment for patients, employees, and clinical staff, we will foster an atmosphere of perpetual self-evaluation for the purpose of continual improvement in the areas of patient safety, quality of care, and patient satisfaction.
Our mission shall be accomplished through adherence to the following guiding principles:
Bleckley Memorial Hospital provides healthcare services to meet the needs and expectations of our customers through a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation. We will continue to be a patient-centered, integrated health care provider which will consistently provide a better experience for patients, employees, physicians, and payers and thus become their health care provider of choice.
- We meet and exceed patient, physician, employee, payer and public expectations through continuous improvement and innovation.
- We provide an environment of trust and respect which enables physicians and employees to realize their full potential as individuals and members of the health care team.
- We work in partnership with our physicians and employees to provide excellence in facilities, technology and services to best serve the needs of our patients, physicians, employees, payers and the public.
- We anticipate and meet the financial requirements necessary to ensure a fiscally viable future.
- We strive to be a responsible member of the communities we serve and to work cooperatively with other health care organizations to reduce unnecessary duplication of capital expenditures and services.
The vision of Bleckley Memorial Hospital is to be a premier regional hospital, recognized by patients and staff for excellence and compassion in service and care.
Our goals are to practice CARE values when delivering treatment and services to our patients:
- Consistency and Continuous Improvement
- Attention to Details
- Respect for Others
- Excellence in Medical Care and Service